Vortex unit. No line and suction filters are required. The use of a Vortex unit reduces the required space to about 1/50th by volume of that occupied by a conventional coolant system. The saved space expands the available plant space, resulting in a higher production efficiency.
- Maximum operating pressure: 7.0MPa
- Maximum discharge: 18 liters/min.
- No suction filter is required.
- No line filter is required.
- No clean tank is required.
- No transfer pump is required on the dirty-tank end.
- No plumbing is required to interconnect various components.
*Aqueous solution with 2% or more water-soluble coolant fluid. The water-insoluble coolant fluid of less than 15mm2/s viscosity.